PIT review

"My Trip to PIT.- By Kushi J Bhatia. Age 9

On Wednesday 2nd of January 08, the ICC Kids Camp arranged for a bus to go to PIT (Parque Infantil Tenerife), held in Santacruz. All those who were going on this trip were supposed to meet outside ICC. My brother and I, along with all our friends gathered there ,very excited... waiting for 15 minutes before the bus and people came. Before boarding the bus, each person had to tell the organizer Aunty what menu they wanted from Mc Donald's for the evening snack. We then entered the bus. It took an hour to reach Santa Cruz.

We were so thrilled to enter the PIT. There were all kinds of rides: faster rides,slow rides,rides for all ages, many for younger children but I noticed that the quantity of rides had become lesser from the previous years. I still had lots of fun. The ride I liked the most was called "Master", it would go round and round and up and down,and it was fast. There was a puppet theater show which I walked out from , in 10 minutes because it was a bit boring.

Finally,everyone had to gather at the entrance to leave the PIT feeling sad that the day had come to an end... but happy that we had so much fun. We boarded the bus that took us to McDonalds which was in front of PIT. After finishing our snack we boarded the bus again and were dropped to Pineda.

I loved it! I always wish PIT is open for the entire year but its only open during the Xmas holidays.

I would like to thank the ICC Kids Camp group for organizing this wonderful trip to PIT.

Khushi J Bhatia"

Have a look at the kids having fun clicking here... I wasn't there, but it really looks the enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment